Monday, September 26, 2011

Sec 3 OBS design


OBS T-shirt final design, 2010

This was a yearly assignment that we did since sec 1, for the lifeskills camp tee design! I admit that I never really put in my 100% effort into these assignments and I kinda regret now :( the lackluster ideas that I had a year ago are really quite saddening haha but I only have myself to blame!!!!

Anyway the main idea for this assignment was to explore varying lines - thickness, patterns (eg: dotted or bold). The main idea for this is that the girl who was lost, went through the maze (which I'm not sure whether the maze is solvable oops), and throughout the journey she experiences turbulence and new ventures such as rockclimbing and kayaking,... and at the end of the 5 days, finds herself!! okay, my idea is quite straightforward and kiddish, BUT SO TRUE :) OBS was a really fulfilling experience and even though my design wasn't chosen, it pretty much sums up my obs experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment