Sunday, September 25, 2011

Meow

I'm not really a photography person like zhuhong, but here are a few shots I daringly tried to take of a little kitty I saw at my void deck, some time last month. I don't think it was a stray cat cos it had a collar, but the owner was no where in sight!!!! Honestly it was a really heart-pumping experience cos the cat looked like it was gonna come and pounce on me!!!! The photos are a little dark cos it was gonna rain and I'm not a pro at camera so I didn't know what settings to adjust it to :( 

Photos taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark II

It was so alert the moment it heard my footsteps

Then it started getting up on its feet and my heart was BOOOMMINGGG

Then it looked pissed off and ready to pounce

...
I ran up the stairs to safety 

HAHAHA



No comments:

Post a Comment