Monday, September 26, 2011

Tilt-shift




""Tilt-shift photography" refers to the use of camera movements on small- and medium-format cameras, and sometimes specifically refers to the use of tilt forselective focus, often for simulating a miniature scene." - wiki

This is just cool!!!!! It's a short film made my Pedro Sousa and Daniel Espirito Santo, using the tilt-shift method. I thought it'll be nice to share this! I love how the scenes captured end up looking like the scenes in the bob the builder show I grew up watching. Watch it and you'll understand what I mean! I like the part where the guy is walking on the roof hahah oh man so cute. And I like how the music chosen really complements the jovial mood of the video too hahah I felt so happy when I was watching it, and so so so much calmer after a mundane 2 hours of bio revision. 

Videography is something I'm really interested in too but I've only ever made montages and once, a news broadcast thing for my LA SIA in sec 2. Hopefully one day I'll make a cool vid like this too!!!

Anyway I stumbled upon this video when I was checking out http://www.craftycrafty.tv/ <<< do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment